Timely Treatment of Accidental Injury
Motor Vehicle Accidents | Work-Related Injuries | Neck, Spine and Back Trauma
It’s pretty much a given—at some point in your life, you’ll get hurt because of someone else’s carelessness, whether it’s in a motor vehicle accident or at work. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), more than 3 million people are hurt in car accidents every year. The workplace can be just as dangerous, with nearly as many injuries in 2016.
We’ll Help You Get Healthy with Less Hassle
When you’ve been hurt, your priorities are simple— getting well and getting back to your life, as soon as possible. That’s where we can help. We take an innovative approach, focusing on the least invasive procedures, so that there’s minimal impact on the way you live your life. We’ll help you to get the best result with the least interruption to your life.
Our orthopedic fellowship trained spinal surgeons can treat accidental injury to just about any part of your body, from your neck to your toes. We focus our practice on the comprehensive treatment of accidental injuries. We also offer pain management strategies, so that you won’t have to suffer needlessly while you heal.
Our licensed physicians treat most types of injuries suffered in traumatic accidents, including motor vehicle accidents and workplace mishaps. We provide comprehensive care to people who have suffered:
- Knee injuries, including torn ligaments, tendons and meniscus
- Hip injuries, such as fractures, dislocations and hip pointers
- Spinal cord trauma, including herniated or bulging discs, compression fractures, slipped discs and pinched nerves
- Neck injuries, including sprains, dislocations, stingers and fractures
- Back injuries, such as muscle sprains, pinched nerves and ruptured discs
- Shoulder injury, such as rotator cuff injury, torn biceps or labral tears
Contact Our Office to Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call our office at xxx-xxx-xxxx.